Isn’t ChatGPT amazing? With the enormous database of information to help it deliver an answer makes it different and so exciting. It could potentially cause disruption in so many industries and every part of life.
Integrating with livepro
livepro has started exploring what ChatGPT can do to improve the way we deliver answers to customers. This will make livepro even easier to use and manage. We have found some great initiatives that we will announce in coming weeks. Stay tuned!
ChatGPT is also a great new channel organizations can use to communicate with their customer base. Like all other communication channels, ChatGPT needs a well-managed Knowledge Management system for it to work properly – it needs to get the information from somewhere – it can’t just make it up. That means organizations must take full responsibility for what ChatGPT delivers in its search for information on their organizations’ products, procedures, and policies. If they don’t, they lose control of their own narrative. This means organizations must have a Knowledge Management system which allows them to have full control over the answers the system provides the user.
Transforming our world – How livepro can elevate ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is also a great new channel organizations can use to communicate with their customer base. To work in a customer service environment, ChatGPT will always need a Knowledge Management system like livepro to retrieve its answers from. With livepro, organisations are able to govern the information and have full control of their narrative on ChatGPT.
5 key components of a Knowledge Management System to ensure accurate answers are being delivered by ChatGPT:
- A framework that makes it easy for organizations to manage their knowledge to ensure it has legal, quality, SME, and management signoff before it is published.
- Clear controls to ensure only authorized personnel can edit, review, comment and publish knowledge.
- An automated regular reviews reminder during set periods of time to ensure all the content is still current and up to date.
- An easy to configure and manage “Permissions” module to enable organizations to determine who or which channel can access each piece of knowledge.
- Simple to update and edit in real-time so that the answers can be delivered instantaneously.
The technology used to communicate with your customers is continually evolving. New communication channels are being introduced all the time. ChatGPT is exciting and offers great potential in the future, but it will not be the last one.
So having a Knowledge Management system with an open APIs that can adjust to the latest channel of choice is imperative. Set the foundation for success with one knowledge Management system that delivers answers to customers through any channel – livepro has all these elements.
To find out more, please contact us at [email protected].