The highest rated and most versatile CX Knowledge Base Software Solution
One set of customer answers delivered to all channels for everybody to access
Knowledge Base Software Key Features & Benefits
Knowledge Base Software designed from the ground up to help you scale your customer support, and, collaborate better with your team.
- Knowledge Visibility Control – Choose which knowledge your audience can view
- Customisable – Update the look and feel of your knowledge base to match your brand guidelines and choose which features you want to enable
- Simple Updates – livepro articles updated in minutes, no more waiting for developers or publishers to make changes to your website
- Total User Control – workflow features allow you to control who can author, edit, review, and publish to your knowledge base
- Feedback – Collect feedback directly from your customers and manage it directly through livepro so nothing is ever lost or forgotten
- Reporting – Full customer insights. See what articles are trending and what people are searching for and the ability to connect Google analytics!
- Multi-Site Setup – Create multiple knowledge bases with different URLs to display information to the appropriate audience. All are stand-alone websites, so you can customise each one however you like!
- Knowledge Types – Ensure users get the most out of your knowledge. Utilise our triage bot (the rocket!), articles and tree mapped work instructions to find out answers to complex processes and policies
- Security – All data is hosted on the secure AWS network in your relevant region. Looking for additional security? Simply turn on IP Restrictions or password requirements to ensure knowledge privacy.
- Quick & Easy Implementation – Online training modules available or full training via our global partners in the USA, UK, Europe, APAC & Australia.
- HR – Open Access ensures all policies are in the one place and always up to date through compliance tools.
- Project Teams – build repeatable project information and have the teams easily update the knowledge as projects go through their cycles. Reuse the knowledge gained to create efficiencies in the next project.
- Process Workers – Open Access helps with ensuring consistency when following processes, making correct decisions via the decision tree feature, and completing all tasks associated with the order.