Knowledge Base Software
The highest rated and most versatile
CX Knowledge Base Software Solution
Answers for Every Department in the Perfect Knowledge Base Software
The Open Access Knowledge Base Software application is the perfect answer for multiple-audience knowledge needs. Users from any department and customers can find the answer they’re looking for at any time. Our traditional CX Knowledge Management System requires a named user license to access information – Open Access Knowledge Base is the backstage pass for everyone.
Why Open Access Knowledge Base Software?
Knowledge Base Software Key Benefits & Features
Easy-to-use and the most powerful knowledge base software is designed from the ground up to help you scale your customer support, and, collaborate better with your team.
- Information/knowledge can be pushed directly to your website, helping customers self-service and reducing the stress on your customer service team
- Internal use capabilities – set up IP restrictions OR password protection for security
- Ability to segment information so that admins only have to share what they want and can restrict access to sensitive information
- Ability to create personalised knowledge bases for different teams. Permissions can be used to grant and restrict access to different categories of information according to individual team needs
- Intuitive to use and understand – information is accessed via the search bar and users can also click on individual categories
- Very easy to setup and requires minimal training
- Users can leave feedback on information articles so that admins are able to continually improve knowledge objects
- HR – Open Access ensures all policies are in the one place and always up to date through compliance tools
- Project Teams – build repeatable project information and have the teams easily update the knowledge as projects go through their cycles. Reuse the knowledge gained to create efficiencies in the next project
- Process Workers – Open Access helps with ensuring consistency when following processes, making correct decisions via the decision tree feature and completing all tasks assocated with the order.